The inaugural hop in 2012 was such a success and so much fun that I decided to host the Vampires for Valentine’s hop again in 2013. This time, I’m teaming up with fantastic paranormal romance authors, Caris Roane and H. D. Thomson and we’re hosting the hop together. This hop celebrates the fanged heroes and heroines, the alluring creatures of the night, yes, those vampires we all love so much. All of the giveaways in this hop will have a vampire theme to them, so we are truly celebrating vampires for Valentine’s Day! So, gather your vampire heroes, or your sexy vampire swag, and sign up below.
- Sign up using the LinkyTools list below. Sign up closes on Saturday 9th February 2013.
- Please have SPACES in your blog name. Long strings of characters will break people’s blogs and I’ll be forced to remove you or edit your name.
- Please state whether your giveaway is international or otherwise by including INT, US, US/CA etc after your name.
- Include the hop button on your blog side bar and link it to this page. Code is available below.
- Your giveaway MUST go live on February 12th at 12:01am, regardless of where you are. Sites will be checked on Feb 12th and those without a giveaway will be removed.
- Your giveaway should be related to vampires in some way, whether that’s a vampire romance book, vampire romance swag, or vampire prizes in general, such as jewellery, etc.
- Consider writing a short piece about why you love vampires, what it is about them that makes you tick, or even sharing an excerpt from your favourite vampire romance!
- Your post MUST include the Vampires for Valentine’s Giveaway Hop graphic, and must link to the three host websites. I’ll provide information closer to the time via email. Please also include the LinkyTools list (you can get the code by clicking the link below the LinkyTools list) Remember, it’s nicer to include the script than just link to the host blogs. It’s all about sharing the love.
- Most of all. Have some fun!
Add the following Vampires for Valentine’s Giveaway Hop code to your blog side banner!